Did you know that 80% of injuries happen in and around the home?
Are you prepared to provide life-saving care to a person in need?
Effective first aid treatment can be the difference between a rapid or lengthy recovery, a temporary or permanent disability, and life or death. Preparation and education is critical to ensure your home or office is ready in an emergency.
Emerg-A-Center is the market’s only safety command center creates a smarter, safer home and office by storing life saving devices in a central cabinet making them easy to find in seconds. With an embedded instructional video, individuals can be trained and ready to save a life. Safely hidden in a laundry room, kitchen, office or garage, the cabinet can be customized to match design and style choices.
Homes and offices are the second and third most dangerous places behind the highway.
Source : U.S. News & World Report
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Designed for public use, the HeartSine® samaritan® 350P AED features a simple interface with visual and video prompts and the carrying case makes it available at home or on the go. Suitable for use on adults and children, the 350P is the premier choice for home and public access.
- First Aid Kit
- From small cuts and scrapes to minor injuries, a well-stocked first aid kit provides the necessary tools to treat a patient. Emerg-A-Center comes equipped with a first aid kit complete with necessary supplies such as bandages and first aid cream that are centrally organized for easy use. Both OSHA and ANSI certified, this kit meets necessary requirements for a safe home and workplace.
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fires can pop up anywhere and in an emergency, that fire must be extinguished safely. At 2.5 pounds it is lightweight and effective; perfect for home or office emergencies and safe for wood, plastic, liquid or electrical fires.
- Power outages leave everyone looking for a flashlight but to their dismay; they are often misplaced or out of batteries. Equipped with a DuracellTM high-intensity LED flashlight with variable focus and rugged casing, this flashlight is equipped to handle home and office needs.
- Instructional Video
- While many people can spot safety equipment, most have never encountered them or know how to use them. Add the additional stress that is common in the face of emergency and there are delays in providing the necessary care. Education and reminders are key in keeping individuals and family members trained in an emergency situation. The video reviews how to use each device as well as perform CPR.
- Are you aware that Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is the leading killer of all Americans?
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest is an electrical malfunction in the heart that suddenly causes an irregular heartbeat causing a stop in blood flow to the brain and other organs.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest affects more than 1,000 people outside hospitals each day in the U.S., including children.
- Do you know that the only effective treatment of SCA is through defibrillation which can be administered through an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)?
- An AED is a device that sends an electric shock to the heart to try to restore its normal rhythm.
- For every minute without care during a SCA, the chance of survival decreases 10%. Which is why early defibrillation matters most.
- Less than 7% of people who experience SCA outside the hospital survive.
- 3,500 people die due to fire related causes every year.
- Food and insect related allergies cause an emergency room visit every 3 minutes.
- Fires double in size every 60 seconds and can quickly burn out of control.