Are you or your kids scared of needles? If so, there is no longer anything to fear! This is because IceShot is the #1 pre-injection numbing device on the market. That’s right. IceShot is a small handheld device, but it sure does pack a punch since it has been designed to deliver a freezing burst that almost immediately numbs. It’s safe, easy to use and reusable. Check out just 5 of the many ways you can use this icy device in your daily life.
- Insulin Injections – Almost 30 million Americans are currently living with diabetes and about ¼ of them use insulin to treat their condition. IceShot helps these individuals administer insulin in a less painful way by numbing the injection zone.
- Fertility Treatments – The number of women using IVF to achieve their dream of becoming mothers is on the rise with the passing of each year, and these moms-to-be know just how helpful IceShot is. This numbing device relieves some of the pain associated with self-administering the injections required for the treatment to work.
- School Vaccinations – Parents also love IceShot because they make doctor’s appointments for the little ones easier and less traumatic. Toss it in your diaper bag or handbag before heading to the doctor’s office with your kiddo or baby when it’s time for general vaccinations, immunizations or flu shots.
- Cosmetic Injections – Believe it or not, plastic surgeons also prefer IceShot. This is mainly because it is a safe, fast-acting and affordable option for topical numbing before administering Botox injections and other cosmetic injections.
- Vitamins & Supplements – If you’re someone who self-administers vitamin injections at home, you’ll definitely appreciate the convenience of IceShot. Simply apply IceShot to the injection site prior to injecting the vitamins and then store the device in the freezer to use again.
Ready to experience the power of IceShot? Order your own pain numbing tool today! Trust us … you don’t be disappointed.