GC Dry Mouth Gel is designed to ease the symptoms of dry mouth for patients who may be suffering from impaired production of saliva due to medications, radiation treatment or diseases that can damage the salivary glands.
Possible causes of dry mouth include:
- Dehydration from physical activity
- Mouth breathing or smoking
- Dehydration from high intake of caffeine or alcohol (e.g. coffee, energy drinks)
GC Dry Mouth Gel provides:
- Protective coating for teeth and oral tissue
- Neutral pH
- Sugar Free
- Pleasant Tasting
- Five Delicious Flavors – Raspberry, Fruit Salad, Mint, Lemon and Orange
- Neutral pH
- Five Flavors
- Ease of use
- Relief for people experiencing dry mouth
- Safe to swallow
- Pleasant tasting
- Simple finger application
- Can be used by denture wearers, children, anyone experiencing dry mouth symptoms
“In 1995, I was diagnosed with throat cancer and had to have radiation therapy. I lost my saliva glands and sense of taste. As a result of this, I suffer from extreme dry mouth. Over the years, my oncologist gave me many different kinds of products to relieve my dry mouth symptoms, but nothing helped. Due to the lack of saliva in my mouth, I had many cavities and had to have my upper teeth extracted and get dentures and then I had to get a bridge for my lower teeth! So, in addition to suffering from dry mouth, my mouth is very sore. Just recently, I was given a tube of GC Dry Mouth Gel from my dentist and it has been such a relief to me. It lasts a long time – if I have to get up in the middle of the night, I just run my tongue around my mouth and GC Dry Mouth Gel is still working. I wish this product was available back in 1995!”
Ray Quinn, Boca Raton, FL
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the sugar content of GC Dry Mouth Gel?
All of the Dry Mouth Gel flavors, except lemon, do not contain sugar or artificial sweeteners.